General Terms and Conditions:
Maximum of FIVE (5) PERSONS in a room for people residing in THE SAME household.
This is based on the Room Occupancy Policy of the Department of Tourism Memorandum Circular No. 2020 – 002, Health and Safety Guidelines Governing the Operations of Accommodation Establishments under the New Normal.
Standard Check-in Time: 1400H
Standard Check-out Time: 1200H
Child Policy/Child Charge
- Maximum of 2 children in each room, 11 years old and below can stay in the hotel for free of charge using the existing bed. Breakfast not included.
- Set breakfast is at a minimal charge and shall be charged accordingly. Children 12 years old and above are considered adults.
Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed
Strictly non-smoking in all guest rooms as per Executive Order No. 26.
All adult guests are required to present a valid ID (government-issued ID) during registration.
- Notice of cancellation must be received not later than 72H (Philippine Time) prior to guest arrival.
- No penalty for modification and cancellation made 7 days prior to arrival.
- For same day cancellation, the full stay will be charged. Same rate applies for no show on the actual date of check-in.
NO REFUND Policy on Confirmed Bookings/Reservations shall apply on the following:
- As per our booking terms on PROMOS/SPECIAL RATES, refunds are NOT permitted; REBOOKABLE without penalties and rate difference for up to 8 months (Except on Super Peak Dates but subject to room availabity).
- Shortening or reduction of number of nights or number of rooms.
- Cancellation of confirmed bookings done on the day of guests arrival.
- NO-SHOW or failure of the guests to arrive on expected booking/reservations date.
In case of fortuitous events or any condition beyond our control. Aloha Boracay Hotel shall not be held responsible for failure to deliver services.